Nation Spirit Index du Forum
Nation Spirit
Le forum des NS

Nation Spirit Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Really Good Quotes For A Facebook Status

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nation Spirit Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
erzgard

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Really Good Quotes For A Facebook Status Répondre en citant

Really Good Quotes For A Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD

by 12. Facebook is like a jail. Welcome to facebook, where no one is really your friend. Santa: What color of unicorn do you want? . 3.How many times can you celebrate a 21st birthday before people catch on? 4.Ive probably wasted a solid year of my life just staring into the fridge. Group:Love Text: It's not what I feel for you;It's what I don't feel for anyone but You. Facebook is the only place where its acceptable to talk to a wall. Christmas Wish Me: Santa, I want a unicorn! Santa: Be realistic. In life, youre given a test that teaches you a lesson. That awkward moment when someone *Likes* One of your Very old Facebook statuses and you think Creeper. Glitchbook, Snitchbook, Fake Family Listbook. More Quotes for Facebook Facebook now has as many users as there are people in China with a profit of more than $1bn.The most-connected age group were Facebook users between 18 and 24 years, with an average of 649 friends who loved ro ride their electric skateboard. Onward Quotes Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.- Napoleon Hill A. Group:Sad Text: Some people think I'm in depression, but I'm just realist in a depressing world. Quotebook. 719 If your relationship status says, Its complicated then you should stop kidding yourself and change it to Single. Face book users can share their thoughts, views and opinions with other members, whom they have added as their friend. .. If you think nobody cares if youre alive, try missing a couple of bills. I want to make my name on Facebook Nobody so when I see someone post something stupid I can Like It, and it will say Nobody Likes This. Facebook Jail 42.90% of the time I say BRB it just means I dont want to talk to you anymore. 21. 2018 SearchQuotes All rights reserved. Group:Love Text: I'll never be jealous. 54.My Retirement Plan hinges on having at least one successful kid. The choice is mine and no one gets to make my mind up. Login Sign Up . And do it all like it wont end up on Youtube! 34.Ever work out and think wow I really needed that? Thats how I feel about the chocolate chip cookie I just ate. Dont ever need T.V. 9.A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. 33.Dancelike the photos not being tagged. Me: Okay fine. (23) 1.1111111111 (7516) 2.robotnic (7497) 3.barlow (7218) 4.Bigpete (7176) 5.TooMuchTimeOnMyHands (6783) 6.MadsUlvedal (6499) 7.HanzBowman (6353) 8.ChrisMoran (5788) 9.AlienVisitor (5560) 10.PatrickDiSandro (5141) 11.JamesPreston (4722) 12.GregoryFleming (4714) 13.Mtm1259 (4678) 14.Dave P. Top Users by Karma See: Today This Week This Month All Time 1.byroncard (7) 2.Opie M. Or send them as a birthday card to your best friends. Like 64 view status user: Jason giri . Like 66 view status user: tiffani . Funny Sites Funny Pictures Funny Quotes Funny Quotes File Hosting Funny Quotes Online Backup Funny Videos Funny Images Pictures Funny Memes HD Wallpapers Jokes Warehouse Crazy Crackerz Play Games 2funnylol Random Quotes Jokes Palace Funny pics and videos Ugly People Funnysite UFO Planet Funny Internet Trolls Insane 3steg Hilarious Pics Funny Stuff Friday Funnies Privacy Policy . .. If you arent ok with you, there is an issue 5a02188284
intelligent status for facebookfacebook world records most likespagina de facebook con mas likes en el mundohow to like another business page on facebookwordpress sidebar facebook like buttonfacebook application for sony ericsson w960hack facebook bot9 to 5 mac facebooktelecharger hacker facebook 2010 gratuitcan you chat on facebook with iphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nation Spirit Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation